This Policy describes the information we collect from you, how we use that information and our legal basis for doing so. It also covers whether and how that information may be shared and your rights and choices regarding the information you provide to us.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the web site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. The following terms and conditions govern all use of all 3Does Ltd websites and all content, services and products available through the website.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, 3DOESLtd has the right to (i) refuse or remove any content that violates any 3DOESLtd policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the website to any individual that is in violation of our Terms and Conditions. In such an event no refund of payments made to 3DOESLtd are subject to refunds.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that the data, provided on our site, is correct at all times. 3DOES Ltd does not accept liability for any errors that may occur. We always appreciate being notified of possible errors, and will act promptly to rectify them (if necessary).
When purchasing access to 3does.com, from 3DOESLtd, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive license to view 3D Models through our website. The 3D Models are the sole and exclusive property of 3DOESLtd and nothing herein grants you any rights to copy, download or distribute the 3D Models.
You are not authorised to:
- Share your user account with others;
- Copy, download, modify or distribute any of the apps/tools/models on this site;
- Remove any copyright or proprietary notice included on or in any materials;
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any encryption, security code, or other protection used in connection with the apps/tools/materials/models;
- Make recordings of apps/tools/materials/models or make apps/tools/materials/models available to others in any format.
- All data entered into the site, via the Apps and tools, becomes the copyright of 3DOES Ltd. You may opt out of this copyright agreement, at any time, by writing to us and making a formal request.
All sales are final and non-refundable, with the exception of trial periods, where any unused days of access will be refunded if access is cancelled. Access is through one off payments, you will NOT be charged again when your chosen access period expires. You may easily renew access through your login page, via PayPal.
You can easily cancel you subscription at any time through PayPal or by contacting support, email@example.com.
Termination of account by 3DOESLtd
3DOESLtd may terminate your user account only with cause and without notice when terminated for cause. Cause for termination would be: If we determine that you have provided others with access to our apps/materials/models through your user account. If you share inappropriate documents/materials, or documents/materials aimed to offend other members, and/or you are in violation of any of our license agreements. If 3DOESLtd terminates your account for cause, determined at the sole discretion of 3DOESLtd, you will not receive a refund for any payments made to 3DOESLtd.
If you wish to terminate this agreement you may simply discontinue using the website.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We, 3DOESLtd, are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers; in this policy we explain how we treat your personal information when you interact with us by purchasing our services, contacting customer support or visiting our website.
You have the right to be informed of Personal Data processed by 3Does Ltd, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to ask from us a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
We can only identify you via your email address and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our site and/or service.
Information we collect
In order for us to provide you the best possible experience on our websites, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
How you access the website - IP address, geographical location, referral source, length of your visit and number of page views.
Information you provide when registering with our website - name, profile picture, e-mail address, contact number, DOB and other optional details.
Information that you post to our social network for publication on the internet - your user name, content of messages and images.
Contact us via email — for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem, we will collect your name, email address, message, etc. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
Usage data — when you visit our site, we will store: the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, your anonymised IP address, information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit, and more. We process this usage data for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse.
Create an account — when you sign up for and open an account on our website or purchase access on 3Does Ltd, or sign up for content or offers, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, email address, DOB and phone number.
What do we use the information for?
We use your personal information to administer and enable your use of the services available on our website, as well as personalise our website for you. This allows us to:
- Give you full access to all functions of the site, including email notifications that you have specifically requested (such as private message or friend's notifications).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Send you communications relating to changes / updates to the site which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive such communications).
- Provide us with statistical information about our visitors for internal use in order to improve the services of our website.
Third Party Marketers
Here at 3DOESLtd we take your privacy seriously. We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing, nor do we share statistical data gathered from our visitors with any third party sources.
Security of your personal information
- We take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers. You will notice the browser 'Green bar', along with our company name, displayed on all pages. This is evidence that the site is encrypted, including your personal data, when sent across the internet.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; no 3DOESLtd staff will ever ask you for your password (passwords are encrypted and only used when you log in to our website).
You may update your personal information through the main members gateway and on your profile page (usernames may not be changed). Your wall privacy settings (Public or Private) can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website.